All students must wear the preferred uniform, in line with the Sun Smart policy. The predominant colour is navy blue with light blue.
- Navy blue shorts/ tracksuit pants/ skorts
- Light or navy blue polo top with logo
- Light or navy blue skivvy
- Navy blue stockings can be worn under skorts or school dresses
- Navy blue school windcheater/ bomber jacket/ hooded jumper with logo
- Navy blue hat (broad brimmed or legionnaires)
- Closed toe shoes with suitable socks (gumboots can be worn but shoes for PE must be brought to school on the required days)
- Blue and white check dress
- All children are expected to wear our school uniform.
- Thongs and sleeveless shirts or tops are not to be worn.
- Jewellery can be dangerous at school and the wearing of jewellery or makeup is discouraged. Only stud earrings and sleepers are to be worn.
- It is compulsory for all children to wear hats during term 1 and 4. Broad brimmed hats give your child maximum protection.
- Extreme hair colours (eg: green, pink or purple rinses) and/or extreme hairstyles (eg: spikes or mohawks) are not permitted.
Uniform is avaialble for purchase from Beleza School Uniforms in Warragul.
Shop 5 - 6 William Square, Warragul VIC 3820
Phone: (03) 5622 2930
Uniform Price List
Uniform Information Pack 2022-23